Monday, April 14, 2008

Catching up.

It's been a while...sorry. Hope everyone had a good winter. I've been busy failing out of school, bullshitting: watching pretentious movies, smoking endless cigarettes, and getting addicted to lost and the wire. Yes, that's right, I like lost. Yes, it is a good show. No, YOU'RE a loser. Anyway, here's some shit I've been working on over the cold months:

Sympathy for the Devil (spkEz Bmore Glitch Edit)
Goin' Down (spkEz remix)
Kick out the Sweet Child (Guns and Roses vs. Dave Nada)
Rock Steady (Steady Rockin' spkEz edit)
Bongos on the Ground (Rye Rye vs. Zongamin)
Cranque Dat (MSTRKRFT vs. Soulja Boy vs. Frederico Franchi)
Hood Nigga (spkEz rough remix)

And a mixtape I just put together...Winter '08

--Glad that's off my chest.

Love, speakeasy.

No comments: